- Pellet mill--The timing belt is damaged(1) The timing belt is offset.Readjust the timing belt.(2) The timing belt is too tight or too loose.Readjust the timing belt.(3) Timming belt polluted by grease or dirt.Clean grease or dust, and take prevention measures.(4)The timing belt provided by undesignated factory.Use the timing belt provided by designated factory.(5)Normal aging of timing beltReplace with a new timing belt
- Pellet mill--The ring die is broken when worn to a certain degree.(1) Foreign material in press diePerfect the cleaning of material(2) Ring die is too thin.;Use a thicker ring die with shoulder hole.(3) The fixing of ring die is failureCheck whether the driving rim and the fixing bolts are locked firmly, and replace the driving rim if necessary.
- pellet mill--Load on pellet mill fluctuates unreasonably or the pellets quality is nonuniform.(1) Steam supply is not enough or the pressure is changed.Check the steam pipelines.(2) Unstable feeding;Adjust the feeding speed.(3)Deflecting scraper is worn out resulting in uneven feeding;Replace the deflecting scraper.
- Pellet mill--Pellet mill is clogged frequently.(1)Deflecting scraper is worn out and feed mash is unevenly distributed into the ring die.Replace with a new deflecting scraper(2)The press roller is worn out; Replace with a new press roller.(3) More than one press roller get stuck; Check the press roller (4) The installation position of deflecting scraper is incorrect.Reassemble the deflecting scraper(5)The moisture content of the feed is too high.Reduce the moisture content.
- Pellet Mill--The pellet mill is stopped during working(1)The tension of the V-belt is not enough which makes the speed controller act on; Readjust the tension of the V-belt or check the pressure value on the pressure gauge of hydraulic system, reset the pressure value if necessary（Take care when adjusting）;(2)Parameter setting of the speed control instrument is unreasonable; Reset the parameter. (3)V-belt is worn partially or completely or broken; Replace the V-belt completely as a group instead of partially.(4)The main shaft is rotated due to overload or impurity blocked between press roller and ring die, which makes the limit switch released; Reset the main shaft and limit switch;(5)Insufficient pressure from anchor ear, or brake disc splashed with oil causing skid and making the main shaft rotate and the travel switch released; Reset the oil pressure of anchor ear or clean the brake disc(6)Circuit failure; Check the circuit.