SFSP66 Series Herbage Hammer Mill
Unique roller wheel added to prevent material from back feeding;
More compact structure thanks to the adoption of motor-direct drive and side full-width feeding structure;
The built-in widened rotor and reasonable arrangement ofsuper-thickwear-resistanthammers allow for more uniform grinding particle size.
Long service life of wear parts
Thanks to adopting SKF bearings and high-precision dynamic balanced rotor, the machine is running smoothly at low noise;
Withsplit type, thickened and widened screen design, the screen is of larger sieving area and long service life.
User-friendly operation and wide applicability
- -Cleaning -Crumbling -Batching & Packaging -Mixing -Liquid Adding & Coating -Pelleting -Extrusion -Cooling & Drying -Conveying -Dust Control -Spare Parts
- -Poultry - Cage Systems - Floor Systems -Pigs
- -Pre-treatment -Extraction -Refining
- -Grain Milling -Food Processing
- -Grain Storage -Storage Silo -Conveying Equipment -Drying System -WEM Automation -Biomass Processing -Automatic Packaging & Logistics -Agricultural Machinery
- -System Solutions -Project Solutions